Who We Are & What We Do
Ace Truck Body & Trailer Repair, Inc.'s motto, "You had a choice and you chose us," has led them through 25 years of growth and success as a full-service operation specializing in body and engine repair and painting of tractor-trailer and medium-size trucks, as well as mobile units to provide on-site repairs.
Since Al Karnitz opened the doors to his company on August 11, 1981, the company has grown from four employees to 38 employees housed in a 33,000 square-foot custom-built repair facility located just three miles from its original location.
Over time, the company has become a seven-figure, family-run business. The eldest son, Guy Karnitz, is the general manager. Another son, Allan Karnitz, is in charge of outside estimating and public relations. The company continues through the generations, with grandson Devon Karnitz, who works as a parts manager.
Beyond Ace Truck Body & Trailer Repair's strong company background, its customer base has provided the company with stability and growth for its 25-year life span. Its customer base consists of truck rental, long distance moving van lines, local movers, Pepsi, Frito Lay, Eagle Rock Budweiser, Ryder, Enterprise, First Lease, INL Truck Leasing, BellSouth and numerous other small truck companies.
For the 25 years that Ace Truck Body & Repair, Inc. has been in business, they have not only contributed to Gwinnett's economy, they have also given back to the community through leadership roles held by Karnitz including serving as the secretary of the South Gwinnett Rotary and serving as the South Gwinnett Rotary's president for the 2007-2008 term. Ace Truck Body & Repair is also a longtime member of the Norcross Business Association.
Parts Administrative AssistantSuccessful commercial truck & trailer repair center located in Norcross, Ga is currently seeking a Parts Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a stable company that has been in business for over 33 years that is family owned & operated. Weekly schedule would be 7:00 to 4:00 Monday – Friday with a Saturday every so often. Salary will be discussed during interview with an increase in pay upon successful completion of 90 day probation period.
- Assist in purchasing, ordering, receiving & billing with also returns/credits & organizational of all incoming parts for repair work & resale, this includes monitoring & stocking of all new & existing inventories.
- Providing technical support, data entry & setting up new customers in computer system.
- Answering phones & directing calls.
- Selling parts to walk in customers as needed.
- Stocking & checking in new inventory and making sure it is placed in a safe & secure location.
- Looking someone who has 2 years experience in a parts department or in a similar work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Purchase ordering & accounts receivable experience is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word & Excel.
- Valid drivers license & have dependable transportation.
- Knowledge of trailer parts & trailers is a must but are willing to work with the right person.
Please forward your resume along with your last 5 year work history to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.