Great, Not Just Good Employees Wanted!
Ace Truck Body & Trailer Repair, Inc. is a medium to heavy duty truck service center located in Norcross, Georgia. We are always looking for experienced and quality minded employees who understand the importance of customer service. Ace has a family environment, as we have been in business & serving the Greater Metro Atlanta area for over 37 years. Ace offers a very competitive wage/salary, and this compensation package will be discussed during the interview process.
We also offer the following Benefits:
- Company Uniforms
- Work Boot Reimbursement
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Monday - Friday 7:30 - 4:30 Weekly Schedule
- Friendly, Collaborative Environment
If you're interested in one of the open positions listed below, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to:
Location: Norcross, Georgia
We're looking for experienced and quality minded Diesel Technicians that have their own tools and also a great work ethic. No Commercial Drivers License (CDL) is required, but is strongly preferred. As a Diesel Tech, you diagnose, troubleshoot and repair diesel engines of all kinds, and also do PM'S, DOT'S, brakes, under carriage and electrical work.
Diesel Tech involvement:
- Diagnosing failures of vehicles, disassembling, repairing and reassembling parts and vehicles.
- Inspecting, testing and listening to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment such as hand held computers, motor analyzers and pressure gauges.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Inspecting brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearing and other vital parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition
As a Diesel Tech you will be responsible for preventive maintenance, Federal DOT inspections, troubleshooting & repairing diesel engines, suspensions, hydraulics, transmissions and electrical systems.
- This will also include adjusting and relining brakes, tighten bolts and screws and reassembling equipment.
- Inspecting, repairing, maintaining automotive & mechanical equipment along with machinery such as pumps and compressors.
- Raising trucks, buses and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks, able to lift 50 lbs, walk, bend over and kneel during a full work day.
- Attaching test instruments to equipment, reading dials and gauges to diagnose malfunctions.
- Filling out and submitting all required documents in an accurate and timely manner.